Sr. Manager / Regional Manager – North & East Sales (Solar)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Plan strategy and approach for Solar Product sales in specific areas.
- Developing new key accounts in institutional sales.
- Create NGO network, leverage CSR funds from private industries, bulk buyers.
- Establish sales of products through tenders of nodal agencies (including liaisoning, Pre tender work and post tender bid).
- Collections and closure reports.
- To establish Rural Sales by developing solar specific distributors (with existing dealer / Village level entrepreneur (VLE) network).
- Developing market intelligence for similar products with respect to pricing, specifications etc.
- Aggressively manage the sales pipeline, quarterly targets and achievement.
- Resolving contractual issues and disputes.
- Training and leading the BD team, providing discipline and performance feedback.
- Developing and supporting cross functional culture of continuous improvement.
- Developing positive direct relationships with Key Business contacts.